-CSC is a soccer club based in Corrales NM ( A village within the city of Albuquerque) offering recreational and competitive programs for all children!
- Not at all! While CSC started as one of the original community based programs in NM, we have adapted to the times and now a majority of membership is from surrounding cities.
- CSC is a primarily volunteer run organization in the younger age groups parents like you volunteer to take on coaching and often move on to get licensed. However primarily in teams who are competitive or could not find a volunteer our staff within the CSC Board will coach the team.
- We are devoted to keeping Soccer affordable and our price is $85 for registration for both season plus the cost of uniforms which we work hard to keep low.
- In order to keep costs down we allow teams to wear old uniforms from the clubs previous years as long as they are orange and Adidas. Every two years the club must update uniforms and our newest ones hold our logo. Also Competitive team coaches have the option of choosing the uniform entirely as long as the uniforms are Navy Blue, Orange or White.
-CSC is a 501(3) C Non Profit
- The Soccer fields at 500 Jones Rd. were built for and by the original members of CSC who originally held practice out of their backyards in Corrales. Now we pay rent on the fields and they are maintained by the Village of Corrales Parks and Rec.
-True this year the village of Corrales agreed to set aside money to renovate the front fields, which includes installing sprinkler and new grass.
-CSC is one of the few clubs in the area who work hard to maintain recreational soccer as well as competitive soccer, we also attribute the growth to affordable pricing.
- CSC is and has been partnered with the UNM Men's Soccer team program since 2004 and we are looking forward to future partnerships.
1. Ride out the year with this team, early on there are some disagreements with the team but most of the time it is sorted out around the time the team wins a game.....
2. Request a release and transfer: This is a more difficult option and has some limitations.
Duke City Soccer League / Metro and NWRGSL/Classic
Dealing with Transfers
A player wishing to transfer between different clubs playing in the Metro schedule needs to first pay all remaining league, club, and team related dues or fees (as stated on the releasing clubs web site and/or team handouts). The NMYSA player release and transfer form must then be signed by the parent, the coach (or DoC), and the club register (or DoC) showing that the player has successfully paid all required club and league fees and/or dues. The transfer form will then be returned to the player’s family, from the releasing club or league, to obtain the receiving teams signatures. When the transfer is sent to DCSL for processing (i.e. League President and Registrar signatures) the transferring player must also pay a required $500.00 Transfer fee to DCSL. This fee is also required for all players who are transferring to the DCSL House team. Once the transfer is completed, the transfer fee will then be sent to the releasing club.
No fee is required for the following transfers:
1. Player transfers to another team within their own club.
2. Player transfers from a team not playing/registered in the metro schedule to a team playing in the metro schedule. (Note: NWRGSL enforces a policy where a fee is still applicable in this situation)
3. Player originally registers on the DCSL House team and then transfers to a team playing in the metro schedule. However, if a player was previously registered on a team that is playing or will be playing in the metro schedule, for that seasonal year, and was then transferred to the DCSL House team will be required to pay the $500 transfer fee before the player is transferred onto their new team that is or will be participating in the metro schedule. No further transfer fees are required if the transfer fee was paid when the player was transferred to the DCSL House team.
4. If a team does not register or disbands all players will become free agents and this transfer fee will not be required.